I'm trying to help a grad student who is searching for information about or,
better yet, a reproduction of the painting "A Girl of the Period" by William
Fyfe, which was exhibited at the Royal Academy of Arts in 1869. So far I've
turned up blank. Does anyone have any suggestions? Are there any definitive
catalogues about work shown at the Royal Academy? I haven't been able to
find one yet. Please reply to me offlist.

thanks,
Karen Bouchard

--
Karen A. Bouchard
Scholarly Resources Librarian for Art and Architecture

Phone: (401) 863-3218

http://library.brown.edu/sr/profile.php?id=14

*If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. Cicero.*