Dear Collective Wisdom,

The Periodicals folks at the Fashion Institute of Technology have the following duplicate materials available to any institution that wants them.  Email me off-list and we'll work out reimbursement for postage.  I just want them to go to loving homes :)

Elizabeth McMahon
Library Periodicals Analyst
Gladys Marcus Library
Fashion Institute of Technology

Microfilm:

Ebony:
Nov 1974 vol. #1-Oct 1986 vol. 52

Mademoiselle:
May 1960 vol. 51 n. 1-April 1968 vol. 66 n. 6

Magazines:

Paper
Feb 94
Jan 95-Summer 95, Oct 95-Dec 95