Hi Chris: Thanks for sending the conference attendees list.  I hope that next year in Toronto we can have the list in our registration packets so that we can refer to it during the conference week.  Thanks again.  --Joan
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Chris Roper
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 10:16 AM
Subject: 2011 VRA and ARLIS/NA Joint Conference Attendee List

Dear VRA+ARLIS/NA Conference Attendee:

Attached is a copy (PDF and Excel file) of the attendee list from the Joint Conference in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Thank you for attending the Joint Conference we hope to see you at the VRA 2012 Conference in Albuquerque and the ARLIS/NA 2012 Conference in Toronto.

Have a great day!

Christopher Roper

ARLIS/NA Association and Conference Manager