Dear ARLIS/NA Members,

Thank you for the wonderful experience we shared in Minneapolis!

As I mentioned to some of you at my table, it was a huge step for my business to actually be present at the conference, and I am thoroughly happy that I was able to attend.

I enjoyed finally making the acquaintance of many of you who are my customers; my only regret is that there was not enough time to meet and talk with each of you individually. However, this gives me an excellent reason to be in Toronto next year! :)

I hope you agree to receive news from my business from time to time. I'll keep you posted on information about the editions I distribute, newly published editions, and any offers that are close to their expiration dates.

The prices you find on my website are always the ‘retail’ prices. My offers are generally at a 15-30% -- sometimes up to a 50% -- discount on those prices. At this stage, my special offers are available only via email; however, I'll be preparing a webpage that will be accessible through a direct link you will receive in a future email.

Oh -- and if any of you happen to be visiting Italy and want to tour Modena with a personal guide, you know my email address! The temperature here is a little higher than in Minneapolis -- 73° F today. :)

All the best,

Giovanni

---
Giovanni Scorcioni
Codices Illustres - A Resource for Libraries and Institutions
www.codicesillustres.com - [log in to unmask]
M: +39  329 316 99 12  T: +39 059 97 80 646

THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!