designinform
•  Design Abstracts Retrospective
•  Design ProFILES
•  ReVIEW
•  designinform Research Guides

Hi

We’ve just discovered a very useful online source of biographical information on contemporary Turkish artists and designers:

Who’s Who in Turkish Culture and Art http://www.turkishculture.org/whoiswho.htm produced by the Turkish Cultural Foundation

Text is in English and includes profiles of hundreds of names, e.g. photographers, illustrators, caricaturists, graphic artists and designers, painters, installation artists, sculptors, video artists, ceramists, glass artists, textile artists and designers, industrial designers, jewellery designers, fashion designers, etc.

We will be adding a link to this site in the next update of
designinform Research Guide No.1: Internet Sources of Biographical Information on Artists, Designers, Architects and Craftspeople http://www.designinform.co.uk/links.htm

Best wishes

Chris

Chris Mees
Editor – designinform
Design Research Publications | Poundsford | Vicarage Lane | Burwash |  East Sussex | England TN19 7JS

T: +44 1435 883950
E:
W: http://www.designinform.co.uk/