Dear ARLIS/NA,

How are you? Hope all is well and that the folks that were lucky enough to be in Minneapolis had a great time. I am contacting you regarding a magazine – ARC magazine – Art.Recognition.Culture.

ARC Magazine is a quarterly Caribbean Art and Culture magazine published out of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.  It is the only Caribbean Art and Culture magazine that exists at the moment.  The publisher and editor of the magazine is Holly Bynoe – a recent graduate of the ICP Bard MFA program.

Featured in the Caribbean Review of Books: http://caribbeanreviewofbooks.com/2011/01/20/up-out-and-beyond/

Our library blog about the event – http://icplibrary.wordpress.com/2011/01/26/arc-magazine-is-here/

ARC - The Magazine Online - http://arcthemagazine.com/arc/

You can view sample pages here: http://tinyurl.com/4wxn99j

PDF – press release here - http://icplibrary.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/arc1.pdf

It is a great magazine – well designed and executed – dealing with contemporary art & culture. It is a magazine that really should be in the libraries of the Universities and colleges throughout the US.

I know that you are incredibly busy but if you could take the time to peruse the magazine it would be totally appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matthew P. Carson
International Center of Photography
1114 Avenue of the Americas at 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036

http://icplibrary.wordpress.com/