This is a long shot, I know.

For an upcoming exhibition on feminist art at Otis, I'm looking for a
copy of the following article: "Is rape what women really want?"
Mademoiselle, March 1974

Do anyone know whether this is on microfiche or available in any way? We
would love to find a copy to demonstrate the culture of the time period.
I was also looking for the Time Magazine special issue on women from
1972 and luckily I found that one on ebay.

Any advice or assistance would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Sue

Sue Maberry

Director of the Library and Instructional Technology

Otis College of Art and Design

9045 Lincoln Blvd.

Los Angeles, CA 90045

310 665-6925