Dear Colleagues,

This is the last call for minutes and notes from ANY meeting, session, or event from the 2011 Minneapolis conference for inclusion in the conference proceedings.  If you would like your group represented in the proceedings, please send me your notes by Friday, April 22.

Panel session materials are available on Slideshare:  http://www.slideshare.net/event/vra-arlisna-2nd-joint-conference-2011 We will also be posting them to the ARLIS/NA website, but we will need presenters to complete the ARLIS/NA Publication Agreement first.  Please contact me with any questions.

Kind regards,

Amy Naughton
Public Services Librarian
Minneapolis College of Art and Design