Dear Membership,

I'm pleased to report that Hannah Bennett has been appointed as the new
Professional Resources Editor for ARLIS/NA. Hannah brings a strong
interest in innovation and collaboration to the position. Further, she
has exhibited a real dedication to the Society, a rich understanding of
the needs of the organization, and a clear-sighted vision for this
position.

I would like to acknowledge the fine work of the selection committee
that was formed from the Communications and Publications Committee. The
group consisted of Jonathan Franklin, Chair, Communications and
Publications Committee; Sandy Brooke, Board Liaison; Nedda Ahmed,
ARLIS/NA Web Site Editor; Judy Dyki, Editor, Art Documentation; and John
Taormina, Member-at-large.

Lastly, I would like to thank Kraig Binkowski for his many years of
dedicated service in this role. Kraig has fulfilled the role with a
quiet and steady professionalism that has moved the Society forward in
its publishing endeavours, including numerous Occasional Papers,
ARLIS/NA online publications, and resources such as member-produced
papers, surveys, and annotated bibliographies.

Please join me in congratulation Hannah and thanking Kraig for his
service.

Sincerely,

Jon Evans

President, ARLIS/NA