Arrangements are being finalized for the 2011 Summer Educational Institute for Visual Resources and Image Management, a joint initiative of the Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/NA) and the Visual Resources Association Foundation (VRAF).

As SEI marks its eighth year, its goal remains constant: to provide visual resources professionals with a substantive educational and professional development opportunity focused on digital imaging, the information and experience needed to stay current in a rapidly changing field, and the opportunity to connect to a network of supportive colleagues.   Find more information about SEI 2011 on the SEI webpage http://www.vrafoundation.org/sei2011/index.html.

SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES

We are seeking sponsors for the 2011 Summer Educational Institute. All levels of sponsorship are welcome. Many opportunities for named sponsorship at various levels are available, including faculty/instructor support ($250 and up), a reception ($750 and up), and breaks ($125-$250).

We invite all interested vendors, corporate colleagues, and individual contributors to visit the Summer Educational Institute website and to visit our sponsorship page http://www.vrafoundation.org/sei2011/sponsors.html.

Please join the SEI 2011 Implementation Team, along with our organizational sponsors, ARLIS/NA and VRAF, in making our 8th SEI a success!

The 2011 Summer Educational Institute development contact is:
  Trudy Jacoby
  Director, Visual Resources Collection
  Department of Art and Archaeology
  Princeton University