BTW, The citation indexes are all included in Web of Science (ISI Web of Knowledge), already mentioned by Jessica. It's confusing having so many names for these resources!

Nina

>>> Ellen Chapman <[log in to unmask]> 4/18/2011 9:31 AM >>>
Arts & Humanities Citation Index is the granddaddy.

http://thomsonreuters.com/products_services/science/science_products/a-z/arts_humanities_citation_index/

(Companions: Science Citation Index; Social Sciences Citation Index).

Ellen Chapman