Dear Jonathan,

I want to commend you and the other members of the Task Force for your leadership on this project. The establishment of Art Documentation as a peer reviewed journal along with this new platform for accessing current and historical electronic content is a major step in the right direction for the Society as we look to disseminate our scholarship to our membership and beyond. The association with the University of Chicago Press adds prestige and expanded marketing opportunities for the Society that could not have been attained otherwise. Thank you for your diligence and thoughtful exploration of the many complex issues throughout this process. We are better for it.

Regards,

Jon

Jon Evans

President, ARLIS/NA