On behalf of the ARLIS/SC chapter and the 2013 conference committee I wanted to introduce you to the conference co-chairs and remind you that the 41st Annual Conference will be held in Pasadena, California, April 25-29, 2013.

Local arrangements co-chairs: Lynda Bunting & Alyssa Resnick

Program co-chairs: Cathy Billings & Sarah Sherman

The full local conference committee can be found on the ARLIS/SC website.

We are looking forward to having the conference in Southern California again!

...alyssa

Alyssa G. Resnick  MLIS

Development, Technology & Collection Services Administrator

Glendale Public Library

222 E. Harvard St.

Glendale, CA 91205

818-548-2180