  Hi all,

As a rare treat, the Toronto Desk Set members will rub shoulders with librarians visiting from McGill University at Dora Keogh pub on the Danforth on April 21st @ 6pm!

Come and partake in this very exciting opportunity to meet new faces, hear new gossip and learn what our fellow librarians in Quebec are up to!

It would be lovely if you could RSVP on our Facebook page or via e-mail, but its not necessary! Just show up!!!

Hope to see you all there!

Katya Pereyaslavska & Stephen Spong
(On behalf of the Toronto Desk Set)

Katya Pereyaslavska
www.katyapereyaslavska.com

Master of Information (University of Toronto, 2011)
M.A. Fine Art History, University of Toronto (2007)