Hello Arlisians,

Please share this information with anyone (faculty, students, curators, family, friends, etc) you think might be interested.
If you have any questions, email me, or the student curator, Betty Hensellek ([log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]) direct.

Thank you and take care,
Jennifer

--

Jennifer H. Krivickas (formerly Pollock)
Head of the Robert A. Deshon and Karl J. Schlachter Library

Today, Wednesday, April 13th at 5pm there is an exhibition opening on the postwar work of East German artist Hermann Gloeckner at the DAAP library.
It is a modest show of an original print (1963), two original printed posters (1971 and 1987), two hand printed catalogues (1969 and 1976), and an out of print book (1983).
There will be a lot of German food and beverage and of course plenty of discussion concerning art history!

I hope you see you there and if not I hope that you are able to stop by and see the work sometime this spring quarter. His work is quite phenomenal!

--
Betty Hensellek
Student