Perhaps ARLIS could do something similar. Why I donate or even Why I am
a member. It is nice to see & hear people.

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cassaro, James P
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 8:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MLA-L] "Why I Donate to MLA" Video on the MLA Website

Hello Everyone,

At our recent meeting in Philadelphia, we shot a development video that
is now mounted on the MLA website. Seven MLA members (David Gilbert,
Gerry Ostrove, Jane Gottlieb, Tom Caw, Bruce Evans, Laura Gayle Green,
and Judy Tsou) were videotaped, each giving a short statement about why
they donate to the Association. The videorecorder was arranged by Dick
Griscom from Media Services at the University of Pennsylvania, and  its
staff did the final editing of the raw video footage.  You can view this
video at: http://www.musiclibraryassoc.org/sub.aspx?id=951.

Hope that you enjoy MLA's first foray into film, and that it makes you
think about why you donate so generously to MLA.

Best,
Jim Cassaro
MLA Development Officer

_________________________
Jim Cassaro
Head, Finney Music Library
Adj. Asst Professor of Music
Head, Frick Fine Arts Library   Development Officer
University of Pittsburgh            Music Library Association
B30 Music Bldg
Pittsburgh, PA 15260
Phone: 412-624-4131 (Music)
Phone: 412-648-2411 (Fine Arts)
Fax: 412-624-4180

To leave MLA-L, send the command SIGNOFF MLA-L to
[log in to unmask] or send email to
[log in to unmask] To suspend receipt temporarily, send
the command SET MLA-L NOMAIL to [log in to unmask] MLA-L
archives: <https://listserv.indiana.edu/archives/mla-l.html>. Music
Library Association homepage: <http://www.musiclibraryassoc.org>.