Perhaps this message board is not the best place for an inquiry such as this, but I have been trying desperately to locate a source and have found none.  Has anyone come across any documentation indicating that Carl Andre's "mats," which are intended to be walked upon, have been roped off to the public? I know that this has indeed happened due to several verbal sources, but am in need of at least one essay, interview, photograph, etc. for the paper that I am constructing.

Thank you in advance for any assistance that you can provide.

Best,
Hillary