Dear Collective Wisdom,

I am trying to locate the following article (I'm not 100% sure about the citation):

"I Lumaga di Piuro e Chiavenna" by Olimpia Aureggi in Archivio storico lombardo, series IX, vol II, 1962, pages 222-289.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Traci

Traci Timmons, M.A., M.L.I.S.
Librarian
Seattle Art Museum