A student is trying to find images from an 1874 exhibit with images by Viktor Hartmann.  The exhibit was seen by Modest Petrovich Mussorgsky, and inspired the musician to write “Pictures at an exhibition.”  The student wants to find copies of the images so that she can use them during her recital.  I found a website of someone in search of the images, and she will contact that person.

http://www.korschmin.com/gallery/viktor-hartmann/#more-180

Does anyone have any leads where we can find images by the artist?  I’ve tried the standard image resources we have.

Thanks.

Peggy

Peggy Keeran
Arts and Humanities Reference Librarian