Hello all,

Northwestern University has faculty based collections which require
the generation of and/or clean-up of metadata though collaboration
with the respective faculty members. Both collections focus on images
from Asia; specifically China, India and Tibet.

I am seeking someone who is interested in an internship with a focus
on cataloging. This is a 20-hours per week, paid internship.
Relocation reimbursement and/or on campus housing is not available.
The internship will begin June 2011 and be located at Northwestern
University Library in Evanston, IL.

My one request is that applicants have an understanding and/or
interest in metadata/cataloging.

Please contact me off the list.

Many thanks,

Nicole