I'm doing research on early photoreproductions (pre-electrostatic /
pre-Xerox) in library collections, and I could use some samples to run
experiments on. Some of the experiments will be destructive, so I'm hoping
to get discarded materials from libraries or archives. My primary interest
is diazotypes ("Ozalids"), but other useful varieties include: aniline
prints, positive blueprints, Vandyke prints, pellet prints ferrogallic
prints and Photostats.

These are likely to be found in short-run printed holdings from the late
19th century to the 1980s. If you're discarding any, please consider
donating them to me! Thank you.

Melina Avery
Special Collections Conservation Fellow
Northwestern University Library