From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hillary
Daniel
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 9:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Roping Off Carl Andre's "Mats"

Perhaps this message board is not the best place for an inquiry such as
this, but I have been trying desperately to locate a source and have found
none.  Has anyone come across any documentation indicating that Carl Andre's
"mats," which are intended to be walked upon, have been roped off to the
public? I know that this has indeed happened due to several verbal sources,
but am in need of at least one essay, interview, photograph, etc. for the
paper that I am constructing.

Thank you in advance for any assistance that you can provide.

Best,
Hillary