The Great List:

Missing from our run of Wallpaper magazine is the September 2007 issue
(guest edited by Jeff Koons). Within that issue is an article concerning
Koons's work and the music of Led Zeppelin (appx. 15 pages).
Unfortunately, I do not have the citation for it.  I have a professor
that really wants it.  Would anyone out there be wiling to send me a
pdf. of the article?

Many gracious thanks in advance,

David Pemberton
Periodicals/Reference Librarian