 We would welcome you to Ryerson Library on Thursday, April 21, 2011 at
10:30 a.m.

We will meet in the Library Entrance Lobby, 2nd floor of the Library
Building. (the only entrance )
The Library Building is located at NW corner, Gould & Victoria Sts.
...See our campus map:
http://www.ryerson.ca/maps/

Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 10:30 a.m.
Welcome and tour begins In Library Lobby.
Tour Besse Commons
Meet with GIS/Data/Maps Librarian
Talk with askON and Intranet Librarian
4th floor,tour Special Collections
Mobile Library & Social Media initiatives ( Librarians)

We will finish our tour at noon when we invite you to Join Library staff in
Room Lib489b. Library 4th floor for this presentation:"Project IPAD: there's
an app for that". A group of Ryerson Library Student Advisory Committee
students will talk about a pilot project, whereby they were provided with
iPads to use in their daily academic lives over the course of one term. How
did they integrate the iPads into their learning? Which applications were
most useful? Hear the results from the students themselves!

Refreshments will be provided!

Please RSVP through email or on our
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=139418829462885#!/event.php?eid=139418829462885>page!

Hope to see you there!

--
*Katya Pereyaslavska

*
*Master of Information (University of Toronto, 2011)***
*M.A. Fine Art History, University of Toronto (2007)**
* <http://www.harthouselibrary.com/>