Dear Colleagues,

I will be attending the Minneapolis joint conference and am looking to share a room in the conference hotel from Wednesday, March 23 to Monday, March 28.  I am a non smoker, don't stay out very late and am an amiable roommate.  I have always had good experiences with ARLIS colleagues who have been willing and interested in sharing a room at the annual conferences.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best,

Tony

Tony White
Head, Fine Arts Library