Our library is currently looking into options for reorganizing and cataloging our extensive (non-government) documents collection and we hope to gain some insight into how other art libraries organize and maintain their own non-government documents collection (LC classification, numeric system, etc.). What suggestions might you have for what works best? Examples of MARC records would be greatly appreciated as well!

Thanks,
Aprille

 AprilleNace
Associate Librarian, Public Services