We would like to draw your attention to an updated Academic Image Set:

CDR-1181: SR Set: Mythology

Scholars Resource offers a wealth of  examples recounting the ancient myths of Greece and Rome. Those rambunctious Olympian figures whose audacious stories are such an integral part of our western heritage were treated again and again in many media: fresco, vase painting,  sculpture, paintings and by a surprisingly diverse range of artists including Titian, Durer,  Poussin, Turner, Klimt and Picasso, besides the more obvious ones, such as Odilon Redon, Edward Burne-Jones and Gustave Moreau. These images are bound to appeal not only to art historians, but to a range of disciplines from Comparative Religion to Literature to Theatre.  Updated 2/2011.  Please note: you may also order individual images from this or any Academic Image Set.

429 images may be viewed at http://www.scholarsresource.com/browse/image_set/875

As always, please contact Todd Jones (TJ) for further information at [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] or by calling 303.997.2900, ext. 230.

--
Renate Wiedenhoeft
President, SASKIA Ltd.