Greetings!

FOUR weeks to conference and I trust you have all had a chance to familiarize yourselves with our wonderful conference program SCHED* - http://vraarlis11.sched.org/

Now our SCHED* is better than ever because we've added Venues!  That's right, your conference planning team has been hard at work assigning rooms and locations for all of the great joint conference program content.

So, now that you know where you are going, be sure to remember to register for the conference. Early registration rates end tomorrow 2/25. If you have already registered you can still add additional Tours, Events, and Workshops to your registration while space is still available.

As a bonus, here's this week's Good Question about SCHED*

I used to be able to log in to SCHED* with my Facebook account info. That option seems to have disappeared! What gives?

It's true. SCHED* Users used to have the ability to log in with Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn. SCHED* removed this for a couple of reasons. The first issue is if you choose the Facebook method of signing in online, you can't log in on mobile devices. The second issue is that users were creating multiple accounts and were not able to easily find their schedule.

To solve this issue, SCHED* has a single log in capability and once you sign in you can still attach your Facebook (or Twitter or LinkedIn) credentials to your account via the settings.

Keep those SCHED* questions and comments coming and we'll see you in Minneapolis!

--
Heidi S. Raatz
Visual Resources Librarian | Permissions

612.870.3196 | [log in to unmask] | www.artsmia.org