Good Morning,
I'm hoping that the collective wisdom of the listserv can provide me with suggestions on cataloging software. We are a small art museum library that is currently using Resourcemate. However, we are contemplating changing and wanted to see what listserv users would recommend keeping price in mind.

Also has anyone had experience with a hard drive failure and the process of recovery? Is there a cost effective way to restore the data?

Thank you for your help!

Georgia Pribanic
Library
Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens