We are looking for the following article and for one of our faculty.   If you subscribe to this periodical, your help would be very much appreciated.

Title:    Source : notes in the history of art

Call #:   N1 .S68t

Author of article:    Olszewski, E.J.

Title of article:  Expanding the litany for Susanna and the elders

Vol.:  26

Pages:   42-48

Christine E. Sammon
Director, Library

Alberta College of Art + Design
1407 14th Ave NW
Calgary, AB T2N 4R3
V: 403.284.7630
F:  403.289.6682
www.acad.ca

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

Mission: ACAD is a leading centre for education and research, and a catalyst for creative inquiry and cultural development. We engage the world and create possibilities.