Duke University's art-related libguides are gathered under the "Humanities" subject area at http://library.duke.edu/research/subject/index.html.

Lee

-----------------------------
Dear Colleagues,  I know there is a session at our up-coming conference, but I would like to know who is currently doing or have done LibGuides on art or architecture or studio arts.  I have done three:   Art in the Studio, Art History:  Foundations (a required course for undergrad art majors), and Architectural History for a specific class on 18th century French.  I am planning others and currently working on one on Pittsburgh Art, Artists and Collections (not yet published).

I would love to hear about others in our disciplines.  Thanks so much, Ray Anne