--- You wrote:
From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lockard, Ray Anne
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 7:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] LibGuides

Dear Colleagues,  I know there is a session at our up-coming conference, but I would like to know who is currently doing or have done LibGuides on art or architecture or studio arts.  I have done three:   Art in the Studio, Art History:  Foundations (a required course for undergrad art majors), and Architectural History for a specific class on 18th century French.  I am planning others and currently working on one on Pittsburgh Art, Artists and Collections (not yet published).

I would love to hear about others in our disciplines.  Thanks so much, Ray Anne

Bibliographer and Public Services Librarian
--- end of quote ---

Hi Ray Anne - I'll be sorry to miss the session at the conference this year, but here's a link out to the libguides I have for Dartmouth, as well as one I put together for the Institute for Doctoral Studies in the Visual Arts.

http://researchguides.dartmouth.edu/art

http://idsva.libguides.com/library

I'm working on adding pages to Dartmouth's guide for Finding Artists Books, and also for Finding Art Sales Infomation.  Dartmouth is currently conducting some user assessment with students on how the libguides are used, and I've heard the results have been surprising so far, but the testing /results haven't been completed yet.

All the best,
Laura

Laura Graveline, Visual Arts Librarian
HB6025