From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Henri, Janine
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 9:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] LibGuides

Maybe the ARLIS/NA Reference & Information Services section could compiled a 'union catalog' of arts related LibGuides and link to it from their website?

UCLAs LibGuides are at http://guides.library.ucla.edu/.

I've only published 4 guides so far (and they're still works in progress):
Architecture and Urban Design: http://guides.library.ucla.edu/architecture
Design | Media Arts:  http://guides.library.ucla.edu/design
Fashion and Costume:  http://guides.library.ucla.edu/images
Image Resources: http://guides.library.ucla.edu/costume

Best,

Janine Henri
Architecture, Design, and Digital Services Librarian
UCLA Arts Library
1400 Public Affairs Building
Box 951392
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1392