Hi. I recently purchased the boxed set of Avalanche magazine. I was wondering if anyone else has it and how your are shelving it. I was considering keeping it in the box in our special collections and labeling the box rather than putting any kind of label on the individual issues.

In case you don't, It is a boxed facsimile edition of Avalanche's complete run and reproduces the first eight issues individually and the final five in a single newsprint paperback. It's a very nice box!

We are very small -- security isn't that much of an issue, but I was wondering what anyone's thoughts might be if you have this collection.

Thanks very much!!

--
Lisa Williams
Library Director