Putting out a feeler here to all you ARLISans…

We are withdrawing many photography periodicals—usually incomplete runs, but some good ones.  We are considering the best way to dispose of them. One is to offer them to other institutions for the price of shipping.  We would find it difficult to cherry pick (someone wants two issues of this or one issue of that), but we MIGHT do it.

I apologize for the vagueness, but before we make a definite commitment and put together a completed list, I’d like to know if any institutions out there even have an interest in photography periodicals.

Heather Brodhead

Librarian

Constance & George Fearing Library

Santa Barbara Museum of Art                www.sbma.net

1130 State Street

Santa Barbara, CA 93101

(805) 884-6451

Library is open to the public Tues., Wed, Thu. 1-5 PM;

  Librarian's hours 10-noon; 1-5:30 on those days.