Hello.  I am looking for a female roommate for the annual meeting.  I have a room reserved from Thursday night through Sunday night.  I do not snore, steal or smoke.

If you are interested in sharing a room please contact me off the list at:

Thanks

Kay Logan-Peters
Architecture Librarian and
Coordinator for Digital Arts