From: Robin Rank
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 12:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Contemporary Peruvian Ceramics question

Dear List Members,

A student is trying to research contemporary Peruvian ceramics.  He is interested in 20th and 21st century ceramics, as made by anyone, indigenous or non-indigenous artists.

This has been a real stumper for us.  If anyone can send along suggestions, I’d be grateful!

Thank you very much,
Robin Rank

Robin Rank
Reference and Instruction Librarian