Hello, Architecture Section members:

The virtual floor is now open for nominations for Vice-Moderator for 2011/2012. Self-nominations happily accepted. Nominations may also be made at the meeting in Minneapolis. The person we elect will become Moderator at the end of the 2012 section meeting at the ARLIS/NA conference in Toronto.

These are the responsibilities of the Section Moderator:

For more information, please refer to the Section webpage, http://www.arlisna.org/organization/sec/architecture/index.html.

In Other News:

Send me your agenda items as soon as possible!

Please consider what you might contribute to our meeting--treat it as an opportunity to present your accomplishments, share your creative solutions to particularly vexing challenges, introduce new resources, or open a discussion about issues & developments that concern us all in daily practice. Vice-moderator Jennifer Parker and I welcome your ideas and suggestions. We are particularly interested in hearing about innovative projects and/or practices in your library, or new resources you’ve developed.

Heads up: Recorder needed

Please consider volunteering to record our meeting. I am repeating last year’s offer of a coffee shop gift card to the first good soul to step forward. Sarah Falls can vouch that I’m good for it.

Reminder: Our meeting in Minneapolis is schedule for Thursday, March 24, at 2 p.m., in [a room to be named later]. Please check the online schedule as the date approaches, in case of changes.

Expect a complete meeting agenda closer to the conference date.

Best regards, and I look forward to meeting all of you again, in Minneapolis--

Kathy Edwards

Moderator, ARLIS/NA Architecture Section 2011

Reference & Collection Development Librarian

Emery A. Gunnin Architecture Library

112 Lee Hall, Clemson University

Clemson, SC 29634

864.656.4289