More information (below) about the free access offer from Taylor &
Francis/Routledge. If you are planning to be at the CAA conference in NYC
beginning on Wednesday, February 8, do stop by the Routledge booth to have a
look at the journals included in this special offer.

With best wishes and safe travels,

Christine L. Sundt, Editor
*Visual Resources: An International Journal of Documentation *
PO Box 5316
Eugene OR 97405-0316 - USA
phone: 541.485.1420
VR Web site & Special Offers: http://www.mindspring.com/~sundt-vr/so.htm
csundt(at)mindspring(dot)com or
csundt(at)gmail(dot)com
_______________________________

*VR* 26:4 (December 2010)
View the table of contents:
http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/title~db=all~content=g929138477<http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/title%7Edb=all%7Econtent=g922223282>

Hello,

I thought I would email to provide you with some information about the
campaign we are running from today, and throughout February, for our visual
arts journals.

Art Access will provide you, your students and colleagues with free online
access to all of our key visual arts titles until the end of February. There
is no need to register for access, you just need to click on the link and
choose the journal you would like to access. You can visit the Art Access
website here:www.tandf.co.uk/journals/artaccess

This campaign will introduce your journal to lots of new readers and
increase usage substantially, both among subscribers and non-subscribers. I
will be promoting this quite heavily during February, but if you have time
please do pass the information on so we can make the campaign a real
success.

Best wishes,

Jen

Jennifer Roberts
Senior Marketing Executive

Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group | 4 Park Square | Milton Park | Abingdon
| OX14 4RN  | UK
Tel: +44 (0) 207 017 7364 | Fax: +44 (0) 207 017 6713

Email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Web: www.tandf.co.uk/journals