Good Day ARLIS-L Subscriber:

Just a quick note to update you on the status of the registration web site for the 2011 Joint Conference in Minneapolis.  The ARLIS/NA Headquarters staff are working out a few issues to make sure that both ARLIS/NA and VRA members in good standing can access the "members only" rates for the conference via the web site.  We anticipate having that resolved and working by the end of the week and the registration page will be live on the site then.

As soon as the registration page for the Joint Conference goes live, I will send a follow up e-mail to the ARLIS-L notifying you.

I sincerely appreciate you patience and understanding as we work through this issue.

Have a great day!

Christopher Roper
ARLIS/NA Association & Conference Manager