Hello everyone, I’m pleased to announce our first webinar of the year.   This webinar will focus on the Career Mentoring program that ARLIS/NA offers.  I’ve been a mentee in the program for the past year, and can tell you that it has been an incredibly rewarding experience.  Our presenter will be Sarah Carter, Chair of ARLIS/NA’s Mentoring Subcommittee.

To find out more about the program, please join us for this webinar.

Heather Gendron
Chair, ARLIS/NA Education Subcommittee

http://www1.gotomeeting.com/g2w/images/562718505/47246857041647844/embed.jpg

ARLIS NA Presents: The Benefits of Career Mentoring

Join us for a Webinar on January 14

http://img.gotomeeting.com/g2mimages/webinar/themes/basic/button_registerNow.gif

Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/562718505

On March 24th a workshop on Career Mentoring will be offered at the joint VRA & ARLIS/NA conference in Minneapolis.  Learn more about the benefits of participating in the workshop, for both mentors and mentees.  We’ll cover what training is provided, and how to apply. Our presenter will be Sarah Carter, Chair of ARLIS/NA’s Mentoring Subcommittee.

Title:

ARLIS NA Presents: The Benefits of Career Mentoring

Friday, January 14, 2011

Time:

11am Pacific - 12pm Mountain - 1pm Central - 2pm Eastern

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer

http://img.gotomeeting.com/g2mimages/1x1.gif