We are removing The Europa World of Learning, 60th, 2010 from our collection.
If you're interested in the title, it's yours for the cost of shipping

For more info contact Lori Fuller at [log in to unmask] or 607.974.8119

Aprille

Aprille C. Nace

Associate Librarian, Public Services

Rakow Research Library