Hi all –

Over the course of the Fall 2010 semester we put on a series of artists’ book events in collaboration with Duke University and the Sallie Bingham Center for Women’s History and Culture.  The final event was a juried exhibit of student work open to undergraduates at both UNC & Duke.  (That’s right – we brought the fabled Duke-UNC rivalry into the library and the art department…)

We’ve posted photos of the students’ work here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sloaneartlibrary/sets/72157625913119820/

We were very pleased with the range of submissions – hope you’ll take a moment to check them out!

All the best –

Josh

Josh Hockensmith

Art Library Assistant