Dear Friends - A few important bits of information:

1) I am pleased to announce that the complete run of *Visual Resources*,
beginning with volume 1 (Spring 1980), is now available digitally on the
Informaworld website,
http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/title~content=t713654126~db=all. We are
extremely happy to provide access to this content after several years of
planning and work. The site listing, while complete, is sometimes
abbreviated, especially for reviews. For more information about what was
reviewed by the authors listed, please visit my *VR* website at
http://www.mindspring.com/~sundt-vr/.

2) Beginning on February 7, 2011 through February 28, 2011, you will be able
to download any content in the journals listed below, including the complete
run of *Visual Resources*,  *for free *on the Informaworld website. This is
a wonderful opportunity for you to look inside journals that you might have
heard about but haven't found in your library.

3) Our Routledge colleagues will once again be represented at the College
Art Association annual conference (February 9-12, 2011, New York Hilton) as
an exhibitor. A special reception has been arranged to honor three new
journal in the Visual Arts portfolio (*Journal of Graphic Novels and Comics*,
*Public Art Dialogue*, and *World Art* ) and to give you a chance to meet
and greet editors. Helen Ronan and I, representing *VR*, will be at the
booth during the *reception scheduled for Friday, February 11, between 2 and
3PM*. Please join us for a fine array of refreshments, sparkling
conversation, and special offers.

Thank you once again for this opportunity to be in touch with you. I hope to
see some of you in NYC in a couple of weeks.

 *Free Online Access Coming Soon* - Available from 7th February 2011!

We're giving you free online access to our complete range of visual arts
journals throughout February!

Read articles from each journal’s online archive, including the most recent
issues.

Click on the titles below and start reading.

   - Arts & Health <http://www.informaworld.com/RAHE>
   - CoDesign <http://www.informaworld.com/NCDN>
   - Digital Creativity <http://www.informaworld.com/NDCR>
   - Early Popular Visual Culture <http://www.informaworld.com/REPV>
   - History of Photography <http://www.informaworld.com/THPH>
   - International Journal of Art Therapy:
Inscape<http://www.informaworld.com/RART>
   - Journal of Graphic Novels and Comics <http://www.informaworld.com/RCOM>
   - Journal of Mathematics and the Arts <http://www.informaworld.com/TMAA>
   - Konsthistorisk Tidskrift <http://www.informaworld.com/SKON>
   - Photographies <http://www.informaworld.com/RPHO>
   - Review: Literature and Arts of the
Americas<http://www.informaworld.com/RREV>
   - Third Text <http://www.informaworld.com/CTTE>
   - Visual Culture in Britain <http://www.informaworld.com/RVCB>
   - Visual Anthropology <http://www.informaworld.com/GVAN>
   - Visual Resources <http://www.informaworld.com/GVIR>
   - Visual Studies <http://www.informaworld.com/RVST>
   - Studies in the History of Gardens and Designed
Landscapes<http://www.informaworld.com/TGAH>
   - Wasafiri <http://www.informaworld.com/RWAS>
   - Word & Image <http://www.informaworld.com/TWIM>

Access will be available until 28 February 2011 so starting searching today.
Christine L. Sundt, Editor
*Visual Resources: An International Journal of Documentation *
PO Box 5316
Eugene OR 97405-0316 - USA
phone: 541.485.1420
VR Web site & Special Offers:
http://www.mindspring.com/~sundt-vr/so.htm<http://www.mindspring.com/%7Esundt-vr/so.htm>
csundt(at)mindspring(dot)com or
csundt(at)gmail(dot)com

*VR* 26:4 (December 2010)
View the table of contents:
http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/title~db=all~content=g929138477<http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/title%7Edb=all%7Econtent=g929138477><http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/title%7Edb=all%7Econtent=g922223282>