Hello,

I have an Interior Design student who has found two articles from a design magazine. The articles give the floor plan, exterior views, interior views, and a descriptive written text. My question is how would I cite this article in APA format. I'm given the text writer and the photographer's names - do I include both of these names (as I have done below, with the photographer listed second) or just the person who wrote the text? Normally you would only cite the writer, and do a separate citation for a specific photograph if you reference it in the paper, but in this case I feel both should be recognized as the photographs are integral to the text.

White, M., & Reynolds, P. (April/May 2010). California dreaming. Home New Zealand, p. 80-90.

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Leah Bruce
Liaison Librarian
Open Polytechnic of New Zealand