Colleagues:

The Frick Art Reference Library has begun to contribute records for printed monographs via the Program for Cooperative Cataloging's BIBCO program. Our OCLC symbol is FXM.

Thanks to Deborah Kempe at the Frick for urging us to join BIBCO, to Carolyn Sturtevant at the PCC for shepherding us through the process, and to Iris Wolley at Columbia University for our BIBCO training and review. Thanks to my fellow catalogers at the Frick, Erin Elliott, Rodica Tanjala Krauss, Christina Peter and Amy Schwarz for joining me in this new endeavor. Thanks to my NYARC colleagues Danny Fermon, Beth Kushner and Lily Pregill for advice on matters of cataloging and classification.

We hope to produce quality, useful records in a timely manner. While we will employ peer review for our cataloging there are always errors. Please don't hesitate to bring them to my attention in my capacity as BIBCO liaison for the Frick.

Best wishes for the New Year!

Mark Bresnan

Mark Bresnan
Head, Bibliographic Records
Frick Art Reference Library
New York, NY
(212)-547-0673

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.