**Save the Date**

Contemporary Art Curator Panel Discussion
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
6:30 - 8:30 pm
Linda K. Paresky Conference Center
Simmons College
300 The Fenway, Boston

Please join us for a panel discussion with Boston area curators of contemporary art. The discussion will focus on the information seeking needs and behaviors specific to contemporary art. How do libraries support the process? What improvements could be made to support contemporary research? How can contemporary curators work with librarians to build excellent collections, particularly in tough economic times?

We are fortunate to have on the panel the following local area curators:

Jen Mergel - Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Lisa Tung - Massachusetts College of Art and Design
Pieranna Cavalchini - Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
Joao Ribas - MIT List Visual Arts Center
Mary Schneider Enriquez - Harvard Art Museums

The event is free. We are hoping for full attendance by New England area art librarians, art and library graduate students, and museum professionals.