All-

I’m working with an art history major on her senior project.  She is having trouble locating a Vogue Paris article on Yves Saint Laurent’s Mondrian color block dress.  It was on the cover of the September 1965 issue, but she/we can’t find the page numbers of the related article so that it can be requested from ILL.  Does anyone have access to that issue and can check on the page numbers, or have access to a database that indexes Vogue Paris back that far?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Kaeley

Kaeley D. McMahan

Arts, Religion & Divinity Librarian - Research and Instruction

Z. Smith Reynolds Library

PO Box 7777

Wake Forest University

Winston-Salem, NC 27109