[correction] designinform Research Guide No.1: Internet Sources of Biographical Information [update]
Hi

I’ve just been informed that the link to the designinform Research Guide doesn’t work because I put it in square brackets.  I’ve, therefore, removed the brackets in the message below.

All the best

Chris

designinform
•  Design Abstracts Retrospective
•  Design ProFILES
•  ReVIEW
•  designinform Research Guides

Hi

We have just produced the latest edition of the
designinform Research Guide No.1: Internet Sources of Biographical Information on Artists, Designers, Architects and Craftspeople http://www.designinform.co.uk/researchguides.htm

All the links have been checked we have added an additional 250 or so new entries.  Thank you very much to all those how have suggested links.  Please keep them coming.

We have also added an automatic translation service to
designinform.  This should be particularly useful when using the non-English language journals we are digitizing for the ReVIEW full text database.

Note: as from 2011 Design Abstracts Retrospective and Design ProFILES [now part of designinform] will no longer be available from ProQuest, but from Design Research Publications.  Orders can, however, still be placed through subscription agents.

Assuming there are no more eruptions of Icelandic volcanoes, we will be attending the Minneapolis conference and would be pleased to talk to you about plans we have for
designinform

Best wishes

Chris

Chris Mees
Editor – designinform
Design Research Publications . Poundsford . Vicarage Lane . Burwash .  East Sussex . England TN19 7JS

T: +44 1435 883950
E:
W: http://www.designinform.co.uk/