Please excuse cross-postings.

For those that have digitized 35mm slide collections, are you keeping the original slides or discarding them after they've been digitized?

During the process of scanning, some of the old labels on the slide mounts fall off due to old/dry adhesive, and we've been spending the time relabeling them, but I'm wondering if we're wasting our time doing so, especially if we end up deciding to toss them.

Thanks in advance for your replies,

Jenny

Jenny Grasto
Downtown Campus Librarian